The ECHOMAP 72cv UHD chartplotter incl. GT24-UHD-TM transducer is easy to read even in direct sunlight. Featuring a 7″ touch screen and a quick-release bail mount. The included transducer delivers crystal clear images via Ultra-HD ClearVü as well as traditional High-Wide CHIRP sonar images with highly detailed underwater structures.
Echo Map UHD 72cv GT24 is a Garmin plotter with a 7 ´´screen with a resolution of 400 x 800 pixels. This model is compatible with a large number of Garmin transducers, as well as the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system to visualize what is happening under your boat in real time.
Using this electronic device you will have coverage and access to details with the coastal chart support that contains content from Garmin. Plus, your Wi-Fi connection lets you access smart notifications, software updates, and get data from the Garmin Quickdraw community. The world basemaps are loaded within its storage capacity.
The nautical device includes support for the Force trolling motor for control, making use of landmarks, following clues. Its structure supports 1 micro SD card of maximum 32 GB, which you must purchase additionally.
The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
– This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Optional Transducer Bundle:
– Select the transducer bundle to add a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
Optional Charts And Maps:
– Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with support for optional BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content.
– Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
– If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Nmea 2000 And Nmea 0183 Networks:
– Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
– Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
Force Trolling Motor Compatibility:
– Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available², route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
– See below your boat in incredible detail with optional transducer
– Navigate any waters with optional charts and maps
– Share data with other devices on your network (7” and 9” models only)
– Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
– Control the most powerful trolling motor available
– Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs
– Physical dimensions: 9.8´´ x 5.5´´ x 2.0´´ (25 x 13.9 x 5.1 cm)
– Display size: 6.1´´ x 3.4´´; 7.0´´ diagonal (15.5 x 8.6 cm; 17.8 cm diagonal)
– Display resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
– Display type: WVGA display
– Weight: 1.7 lbs.(0.77kg)
– Water rating: IPX7
– Power consumption: 15W
– Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
– Mounting options: Bail or flush
– Receiver: 5 Hz
– Garmin Marine Network ports: None
Maps & Memory:
– Preloaded maps: Worldwide basemap
– Accepts data cards: 1 microSD card; 32 GB maximum size
– Waypoints: 5,000
– Routes: 100
– Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Outdoor Recreation Features:
– Tide tables: yes
– Garmin Sonar compatible: yes
– Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): yes
– Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): yes
– GCV Black Box sonar support: yes
– ActiveCaptain compatible: yes
– Sailing Features: yes
Sonar Features & Specifications:
– Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: yes
– Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: yes
– Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
– CHIRP sonar technology: (Built-in)
– ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
– Maximum depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
– Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): yes
– Water temperature log and graph: yes
– Sonar recording: yes
– Sonar history rewind: yes
– NMEA 2000 compatible: yes
– Transducer pin numbers: 8
– NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
– NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
– Video input ports: no
– Video output ports: no
– Wireless connectivity: yes